Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Make your own puzzle!

Today, I was working on a craft that I had wanted to try for a while...

MAKING MY OWN PUZZLE!!! :)

First, you start out with a thick piece of paper. I just used an index card. 


Then, you decorate it any way you want. I wrote my name on it with some colorful markers and added some little stars and stuff. 


Next, you get another piece of paper the same size and thickness as your first one. Again, I used an index card.

This will be used for the guideline when you do your actual puzzle.



Then, you take the paper you drew on and cut it up into many pieces any shape and size you want.




When your finished, the pieces should look like this:



FINALLY, you put the pieces onto the guideline paper you saved (right?) and trace the outline of each of the puzzle pieces, and VOILA!!! You are done!!!


Have fun making your own puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment